Qualified District tenants have full access to the incubator services provided by the Zeal Center for Entrepreneurship located 2 miles directly south of the USD Discovery District. These programs include:
- Accelerator Program – This program fast tracks companies going from concept to launch. It includes a 3-day boot camp and 4 monthly one-day following sessions. Participants are eligible to pitch for project-based funding to advance their business goals.
- Equity Investor Introductions – For District tenants seeking equity investment, Zeal staff can facilitate introductions to region’s angel and venture capital funds.
- Mentors and Business Advisory Teams – District tenants can be connected with individual mentors and business advisory teams to gain access to expertise and strategic guidance as their companies grow and evolve.
- Networking Activities – I.N. After Hours is a regularly scheduled networking event connecting entrepreneurs, researchers, investors, professionals and resource providers.
- Business Coaching/Leveraging Resource Providers – District tenants can receive one-on-one business coaching and be connected to available resource partners, such as: Governor’s Office of Economic Development; SD Small Business Development Center; Small Business Administration, Small Business Innovation Research program; SCORE, Procurement and Technical Assistance Center; SD Biotechnology Association; and the Enterprise Institute.